735 CY Avenue
Casper, Wyoming 82601
HOURS: Monday – Friday, 7:00am – 5:00pm
SERVICES: 5 Trails Adult Day Center is a state licensed adult day care facility. We care mainly for the needs of adults who suffer from Parkinson’s, Alzheimer’s, and difficulties that result from aging, but we provide services for any adult with various needs. We can provide a safe supportive environment, or even just a place to socialize during the day for those who do not want to spend their day alone at home. We provide lunch and snacks during the day, as well as various activities. We help clients enjoy crafts, games, pool, puzzles, exercise, Wii, Bingo, computers, movie day, and other activities. 5 Trails is a nice comfortable alternative to home to help fill the void of loneliness, receive companionship and attention, and even make new friends. We feel it is important to work together to help clients feel important and well cared for, and to maintain an active life that is as independent and meaningful as possible.
ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: In order to attend and participate in adult day care services a person must meet the following qualifications:
- Must be over the age of 18.
- Must be able to move and transfer independently or with minimal to moderate assistance.
- Must be able to feed themselves and be independent with meals, with minimal to moderate assistance with set up.
- Must be able to be able to toilet independently or with minimal to moderate assistance.
- Must be able to administer their medications independently with or without reminders.
- Must be free of behaviors that present a danger to self or others.
- Must have documentation of a TB test with a negative result within the last year.
FEES: Sliding fee scale. Fees are at an hourly rate based on income.
GEOGRAPHICAL AREA SERVED: Casper, Wyoming
APPLICATION PROCEDURES: An appointment can be made with the director during business hours to evaluate if the client is appropriate for adult day care services. If it is determined that they are appropriate, the director, caregiver, and client if possible will set up a plan of care and sign the necessary forms for admission.